WHAT WE OFFER
The cognitive, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are significantly different from other ages, according to early childhood brain
research. Frog Street has announced the launch of the first-ever comprehensive curriculum for three-year-olds! This program helps to understand that the cognitive,
language, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are
significantly unique from other ages.
A comprehensive, research-based curriculum that integrates instruction across
developmental domains and is aligned to state and national standards. The cornerstones of the curriculum include:
- Literacy instruction is based on the National Early Literacy Report to ensure a strong foundation for reading skills, and help build phonological awareness,
alphabet knowledge, and vocabulary.
- Math & Science provides purposeful, engaging math investigations with
lessons focused on NCTM focal points and connections.
- Number and Operations
- Geometry and Spatial Awareness
- Classification and Patterning
- Data Collection and Analysis all give young explorers the opportunity to ask questions, observe, and compare.
KIDS Humpty Dumpty Academy uses Frog Street Press and Montessori Method of education to educate and develop lesson plans that is development
Children are involved in hands-on experiences, real-life adventures, and assisted discovery as they explore concepts through play. KIDS Humpty Dumpty Academy is a place where essential readiness skills are nurtured through play, investigation, and of course, fun!
817 275 8961
1601 E Abram St Arlington, TX 76010